Student Housing

The University provides student housing in residence halls, apartments, and Greek houses on our Stockton campus. Detailed descriptions of these facilities, including cost are available from Residential Life & Housing at (209) 946-2331 or Housing is guaranteed for first-year and second-year undergraduate students only. Upper-division and Graduate students are considered on space availability.


The University maintains apartment complexes on our Stockton campus. Our apartments are separated into units that house either second-year students or junior, senior, and graduate students. All students who live on campus are required to participate in the University's meal plan.

The University Townhouse Apartments have one-and two-bedroom apartments for students. Monagan Hall and Chan Family Hall are located on Brookside Road, between the Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences and the Cowell Health Center building. Each suite features four bedrooms, two full baths, living room, and dining/kitchen area. Priority assignment for Chan Family Hall are given to graduate/professional level students in the Pharmacy and Health Sciences.

Eligibility: Graduate students desiring University housing must be registered students to be eligible. Student Housing Agreements for apartments are for the academic year. Housing for upper-division (Junior, Senior, Graduate, Professional) students is not guaranteed.

The Residential Life & Housing office also has a list of off-campus housing and apartment listings in the surrounding Stockton community.

Housing in Sacramento or San Francisco

Additional information regarding housing for students based on the Sacramento Campus may be found here:

Additional information regarding housing for students based on the San Francisco Campus may be found here: